- Activity and safety of ceritinib in patients with ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer (ASCEND-1): updated results from the multicentre, open-label, phase 1 trial
- ALK-Diagnostics in NSCLC - Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and/or Fluorescence-in-situ Hybridisation (FISH)
- Clinicopathological characteristics of RET rearranged lung cancer in European patients
- Developments in oncological positron emission tomography/computed tomography assessment
- Implementing amplicon-based next generation sequencing in the diagnosis of small cell lung carcinoma metastases
- Afatinib in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Uncommon EGFR Mutations Pretreated With Reversible EGFR Inhibitors.
- Targeted Therapy for Patients with BRAF-Mutant Lung Cancer: Results from the European EURAF Cohort.
- NOTCH, ASCL1, p53 and RB alterations define an alternative pathway driving neuroendocrine and small cell lung carcinomas.
- A Modeling and Simulation Framework for Adverse Events in Erlotinib-Treated Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
- Impact of PET/CT image reconstruction methods and liver uptake normalization strategies on quantitative image analysis.
- Comprehensive genomic profiles of small cell lung cancer.
- Implementation of Amplicon Parallel Sequencing Leads to Improvement of Diagnosis and Therapy of Lung Cancer Patients.
- A Synergistic Interaction between Chk1- and MK2 Inhibitors in KRAS-Mutant Cancer.
- Evolutionary cancer modeling using growth kinetics of drug sensitive/resistant cells optimizes dosing strategies for EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Spatial Tumor Heterogeneity in Lung Cancer with Acquired Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Resistance: Targeting High-Level MET-Amplification and EGFR T790M Mutation Occurring at Different Sites in the Same Patient.
- ROS1 rearrangements in lung adenocarcinoma: prognostic impact, therapeutic options and genetic variability.
- Crizotinib Therapy for Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma and a ROS1 Rearrangement: Results From the EUROS1 Cohort.
- Activity and safety of nivolumab, an anti-PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor, for patients with advanced, refractory squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 063): a phase 2, single-arm trial.
- Management of crizotinib therapy for ALK-rearranged non-small cell lung carcinoma: An expert consensus.
- Modeling tumor dynamics and overall survival in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer treated with erlotinib.
- PD-L1 expression in small cell neuroendocrine carcinomas.
- Identification of novel fusion genes in lung cancer using breakpoint assembly of transcriptome sequencing data.
Posts by category